08 April, 2009

Leonard and Dorothy Saye Day

It is has been thirteen years today and this is a reprint from the original.

You can try to contact Patrica Saye for more details via a Google search, but I have not heard from her since I first posted the story in 2005.

And you folks thought Waco was the last time...

--WP

AMMENDED

After Will's question, I did some searching for more information and found Patrica Saye's number. I called and spoke with her and then sent her the link to my post and she came by and posted the following comments in Haloscan:
My father originally attended a seminar held by the "Montana Freemen."

He was charged with "Felony Theft" - for "endorseing" a draft "signed" by 2 of the Montana Freemen, Leroy Schwitzer and Dan Peterson.

My mother died in my arms, the evening of 01/10/03, while my father was in the hospital, scheduled for surgery the following morning, after our phone had been turned off 2 days earlier, and I could not reach the doctor earlier that morning, until my brother stopped by earlier that afternoon, and left his cell phone with me.

If you have any questions, you may call me on my cell (702) 806-9066, and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have, if I can.

WP, I'd like to thank you for contacting me today, and for sending my parents story out each year at this time.

May God bless you.

Patricia

P.S. - I do need to update my website.
Again Patrica, thank you for making your family's story available.

--WP

No comments: