21 July, 2011

Brock says: "These out of control cops need to go or this country is going to explode"

And he is right and this is what he is writing on:



I first watched this last night and have been unable to post until now.

More information can be found at OhioCCW.org, it's forum thread, and the response from Canton PD via the Canton Repository where you can read this:
"I think it's important for citizens to understand that the behavior demonstrated on the video is wholly unacceptable, and it violates many of our rules, our regulations and standards we demand of our officers," Chief Dean McKimm said Thursday.
Chief Dean McKimm never clarifies whether Canton PD JBT Daniel Harless violated the many "rules regulations and standards" of not getting caught abusing the local citizenry or leaving him alive.

Perhaps, Canton PD just has not received the memo regarding the current ROE from Pima County SWAT and that citizen should feel lucky- especially considering starting at 08:15 into the video, JBT Daniel Harless states:
"Right now, that shit you just pulled I could blast you right in the mouth."
And then at 08:50:
"I am so close to caving in your god damn head!"
Then 09:05
"You want me to pull mine and stick it to your head!?!
At over four minutes later starting at 13:29:
I tell you what I should have done. As soon as I saw your gun I shoulda taken two steps back, pulled my Glock 40, and just put ten bullets in your ass and let you drop.

And I wouldn't of lost any sleep. Do you understand me?

And he would have been a nice witness as I executed you because you're stupid!
Yes, some would consider such lucky, but then again, many have had such cowards pull them over and know exactly what these Jack-Booted Thugs deserve- just like their political Masters who have let them loose.

WP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That cop creates and should be responsible for his own problems...

Had to say that first. He is, if not the winner of the most abusive, arrogant a**hole award, he's at least a top three contender. In fact I don't believe he could possibly function in an acceptable way in society, his behavior indicates that all of his communication is intended to be in one direction: from his perceived power toward whomever he's chosen as his victim of the moment.

Unmentioned is the effect this will have on future arrests and trials. The only way this officer can possibly testify in the future is: If the court disallows testimony about his previous conduct. He has damaged the system of law, almost as much as he hurt himself.