25 May, 2004

An E-mail discussion I am having with several friends.

I receieved the following link from a friend of mine, which had also been Carbon Copied to a few others, and our friend was quite thrilled with it.

http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/2002/01/schwarzlayne.htm

However, I find that there is nothing new about these men’s commentary or proposals; did not President George Washington say it best in his Farewell Address of 1796?

Others, and there have been many, have said essentially the exact same thing for well over one-hundred or more years- it is not our business to involve ourselves in foreign wars and conspiracies, let alone, to police the World.

I, on the other-hand, lack the eloquence so often desired to express these sentiments in a palatable fashion, and for me, a simple, “FTW� suffices.

--WP


No comments: