24 January, 2005

T.C. Hamm "requested" that this be posted.

Sen. Boxer takes victim role after hearing for Rice

Sen. Barbara Boxer says she is the real victim of last week's confirmation hearing for Secretary of State-designate Condoleezza Rice, yet continued yesterday to question the national security adviser's honesty.

"She turned and attacked me," the California Democrat told CNN's "Late Edition" in describing the confrontation during the Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing.

"I gave Dr. Rice many opportunities to address specific issues. Instead, she said I was impugning her integrity," Mrs. Boxer said.

So your shocked she fought back after you called her a liar?

I would have told you to blow it out of that tight ass of yours and then waited for your to cry like Pelosi did, but that is just me.

Remember dear readers, always treat a lady with respect...

--WP

No comments: