Both men gave similar accounts that stated:
- The 21-year old man attempted to cross the border with this around 10:30PM.
- He was seemingly accompanied by at least one vehicle (one man said 1 the other said 2).
- That CPB and the Pharr PD (was told they have men stationed at bridge too) became suspicious when they attempted to turn around.
- The accompanying vehicle(s) split and the H3 was stopped wherein the M1919A4 was discovered.
- Some CPB and Pharr PD police thought it was full auto but others QUICKLY pointed out that it was not.
- Moreover, those bright CPB and Pharr PD Policemen also pointed out that he DID NOT have any belts or a belt linker.