04 October, 2005

Harriet Miers- Conservative Oaklawn Lesbian?

  • Never been married
  • No Children
  • Supporter of Homosexual Adoption/Marriage(?)
  • Supporter of Women in Combat
I called a friend of mine in Dallas and asked him if she is, and he burst out laughing.

He told me it was funny that I should ask, and that I was the first to do so, but yes, there are very old rumors that she is a Conservative Oaklawn Lesbian, but that nothing has ever been proven.

So, I do not know, and many will tell me that it is none of my business nor will it cloud her judgment, which I think maybe slightly true, but I have to laugh and laugh very, very hard if she is, as GWB will have sold another bill of goods to his conservative supporters who believe he walks on water and thus refuse to admit when he screws them...

--WP

No comments: