28 September, 2005

AD says I should meet Aaron Broussard

CarlsonPilot@XX.com
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 10:14
whose.paranoid E-mail Address
Subject: Go meet him!

I suggest you go and meet Mr. Brossard personally and inform him of your insightful understanding of his situation. Imagine the backtracking that no-good liar/political hack will have to do in the face of your superior knowledge and understanding of his situation!

I believe he was angry at bureaucracy. Bureaucracy comes at every level. Mr. Brossard is a member of the bureaucracy and bears responsibility also, but his is local - the problem is not. The lower your bureaucratic level - the less you can accomplish. I believe he was venting at those levels (local, state and federal) that had control over the assets that may have helped his area of responsibility. However, The federal government is responsible for all navigable waterways in the country.

I'm really looking forward to reading you after you and Mr. Broussard have a chance to sit down together and share your wisdom.

Let me know when that happens,
A.D.
Pinedale, Wyoming
A.D.,

I do not have to go meet him, as I said in my posting, what type of man Aarron Broussard is, is plainly evident in the video, through his subsequent television appearances and public statements. His constant looks down, in the original Meet The Press video, to read whatever script that was in front of him, is obvious. I would suggest you view it one more time and pay close attention. It can be viewed from my blog either from my posting Arron Broussard=Horseshit, or you can scroll down on the right and under VIDEOS download it- it is the last one in that section.

Now, if you do not wish to do so, fine, you can continue to make excuses for his pathetic actions, but as the World has come to know, he used a ninety-two (92) year old woman?s death for political gain.

You may support and defend him all you would like, that is your prerogative, and you may sincerely believe that he is an honest politician, however, others are not so myopic and have politely called him on it. I, on the other hand, am not and called him for the exact scum that he is. Please continue to attempt misdirection via the control of navigable waters being the prevue of the feral government and even the claim of his low-man-on-totem-pole excuse, but I must inform you, it does not work with me.

I do not have to sit down and meet him, the rest of the World and I already have.

--WP

UPDATE

I was contacted by the true owner of the E-mail account A.D. sent from, surprise, surprise- and it is not his.

The true owner was very gracious in his request that I do not use his business account to exchange responses, and I explained that it will not happen from my account again and to not trouble himself to find out who it was to begin with as I consider it a waste of time and I hope he does too, as A.D. has shown exactly what kind of man he is as well.

No comments: