08 July, 2005

T.C. Hamm comments about my last post

As I have said before, invest in hemp rope.
The "powers-that-be" have said this is not a religious war.

(Rant on)

The terrs have said it is.
I tend to believe the ones instigating it. They KNOW why they are doing it.
They want a religious war? Fine.

All bets are off.
Unrestricted warfare. Everywhere on the business end of my rifle is a free-fire zone. They want a guerrilla war? That street runs both ways.

Geneva Convention?
I refuse to extend the Geneva Convention to someone who can't even spell Geneva Convention, much less know what it means.

http://www.unhchr.ch/html/menu3/b/92.htm
Article 2
In addition to the provisions which shall be implemented in peacetime, the present Convention shall apply to all cases of declared war or of any other armed conflict which may arise between two or more of the High Contracting Parties, even if the state of war is not recognized by one of them.

IIRC, #1, it only applies to 2 OR MORE High Contracting Parties, & Al-Qaeda is NOT a High Contracting Party. Therefore, there is no compulsion to abide by the GC.

When this country is SERIOUS about winning this war, call me.
(Rant off)
Now, just so that I am clear, here is my response:
T.C.,

In my limited understanding, this is a cultural and religous war.

That said, Bush should never have went to Afaghanistan or Iraq.

I would have given the House of Saud thirty (30) days to produce bin Laden, his entire family, and their forunes. If the House of Saud had failed or refused, then I would have ordered one strike to show that I was serious.

I then would have informed them that they have seventy-two hours to comply with my original demand and state that if I am refused once more, then I would turn all of their land into a sea of glass.

Once the bin Laden's were here, they would have been questioned as to who were their u.S. accomplices and then, along with their cohorts, summarily executed for their acts of war. Their forutnes would have been used to pay restitution to the victims. To pay for the strikes, I would billed the House of Saud five years worth of oil. We would then hear no more of jihad after this.

But then again, this is just me...
--WP

No comments: