05 July, 2004

Fahrenheit 9/11

Michael Moore does not care if you grab his films, and share them. I cannot recall where I originally found this link, but it was Friday evening.

I did not believe it either, until I saw the video of his news conference, where he says he does not care if people acquire his movie via file sharing.

Whose Paranoid does not know jack about file sharing, but if Mr. Moore desires to spread his, largesse, then Whose Paranoid will accept it, this time, however, I had to learn how to use BT to even attempt to acquire it. The original client kept dying on me, so I found this one, which worked quite well in a fairly short amount of time. Once you have a client, then, you can find out what you need here.

Oh, and Vin Suprynowicz has an excellent article, which I found via World Net Daily this morning, on this documentary, posted to the Las Vegas Review Journal, yesterday.

--WP

No comments: