24 October, 2004

"...finally accountable for the disgrace,"

CSM sent the link to Dean Spier's posting on the Gun Zone Forum for STOLEN HONOR to me Friday night, but I had not had the opportunity to watch it until this morning.

Here is the broadband link, and here the dial-up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADDMENDUM - The direct links no longer work and you must register, but it is free.

Go here to register and receive via E-mail for an account.

Further, the only way to watch it is in a pop-up window.

I have to say thank you to the folks who had it up as long as they did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADDMENDUM II- Go to Dean Spier's posting at the Gun Zone Forum, as they are now hosting it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As long time readers of this blog know, I have no love for G.W. Bush and think him unworthy of a second term in office. Further, they also know what Putz I think John "Elmer" F. Kerry is. The Swiftboat Veterans were damning, but this is, I think much more powerful.

I wish to thank CSM, Dan Spier, and the folks hosting it.

--WP

No comments: