30 November, 2008

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there's reason for serious concern. While retailers are trying to use discounted TVs as a lure for shoppers, many would-be buyers continue to wait, and wait, for a magical price that is low enough to inspire a purchase. Others just have more pressing needs.

"The question is whether I buy a TV or something more important," said David Lunsford, 62, who visited a Circuit City near here last week to shop for big-screen TVs. He would love to replace his aging rear-projection set, but he worried he needed to save money in case family members hit tough times.

"I'm a stable provider. They may turn to me," said Mr. Lunsford, who works for the federal government.
I could almost overlook the "or something more important", but buying from bankrupt Circuit City who have been RAISING their going out of business prices, is a show stopper for me. Nevertheless, it is that last stand alone sentence that says it all, doesn't it? Let us read this propaganda piece once more:

"I'm a stable provider. They may turn to me," said Mr. Lunsford, who works for the federal government.

OK my fellow Citizens of the Republic, aren't you feeling WELL provided for?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WP

No comments: