20 January, 2009

Lew Rockwell - Full of shit this time.

January 19, 2009
Bush Commutes Bureaucrats' Sentences
Posted by Lew Rockwell at January 19, 2009 03:20 PM

While leaving millions of innocents to rot in government cages - if not being raped or beaten - Bush has commuted the sentences of two tax parasites. They shot a marijuana businessman in the back, and then covered up their crime.

Yes, Bush did commute two who make their "living of of other peoples taxes", and yes others are still rotting in jail, but Lew, you know exactly where Alderete was shot and it was not in his back- it was his ass! And for you to type such misdirection makes me wonder what propaganda you are pushing.

Now, I am not the wordsmith you are, but the one thing I am, is as hard on LEO, especially Feral LEO as you are- I just don't make up bullshit.

Lew I read you everyday and over the past year, have noticed quite a bit of such writings that stuck out just like this one has. A few can be blamed on being tired, restless, or not knowing all of the facts, but now I doubt it.

Stick with the truth Lew, do not shoot it in the back- the truth won you your readers and admirers.

WP

No comments: