08 June, 2007

Perhaps more men should Senator Bishop.

MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) -- Simmering tensions in the Alabama Senate boiled over Thursday when a Republican lawmaker punched a Democratic colleague in the head before they were pulled apart.

Republican Sen. Charles Bishop claimed that Democratic Sen. Lowell Barron called him a "son of a (expletive)."

"I responded to his comment with my right hand," Bishop said.
Hmm, what comes to my mind is the following line from THE SHOOTIST:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
Senator Bishop, it sounds as if he gravely insulted your mother's honor and thus you were insulted- you responded like a Man, now don't go getting all touchy-feely like most will tell you to and, by all means, stand by your guns sir.

WP

No comments: