06 June, 2006

And I thought my stomach could not sour more.

Until I read this:

Laws would track offenders, ban paint that disguises guns as toys

By SARA KUGLER
Associated Press Writer

June 5, 2006, 2:05 PM EDT

NEW YORK -- Criminals convicted of gun crimes in New York City would have to register and update their addresses _ similar to sex offenders _ under a law proposed by city officials on Monday.

The gun registry act is one of several modest measures that Mayor Michael Bloomberg wants to push through the City Council as part of his effort to crack down further on illegal firearms. The city and state already have tough gun laws on the books.
It appears also time for something that "Kills Bugs Dead"; however, as if this stupidity was not enough, I do hope you noticed the part I highlighted, because I know that poor Sara's panties would really bunch if she ever met the Paranoid Family...

WP

No comments: