21 August, 2005

The Water Man sent a new blog in and I am glad that he did.

Many of you are probably already familiar with it, but I was not, until today. It is Michael Yon's Blog, and you can find it here. The first post is a very compelling read, as is the rest of his blog, and more can be discovered about Mr. Yon via Google.

Most of you, that are regular readers, know that I do not think we should be in Iraq, or Afghanistan, instead, we should have told the House of Saud that hey have thirty days to produce bin Laden, his entire family, and their fortunes, and if they did not comply, start with Medina. If that action did not produce the desired results, then I would have turned that entire shithole into a sea of glass.

Nevertheless, our people are in Iraq, and it is good to be able to find for yourself, more than the pabulum spewed from the networks and cable- Mr. Yon's Blog is a source that I find that I like, you just might too?

--WP

No comments: